Wednesday, February 8, 2012

iPod Silhouette

Source picture, me jumping in the hallway!
My iPod silhouette created in Photoshop. Turning my picture into a silhouette was simple with the hardest part being selecting the right stuff, but I had a hard time getting the iPod along with headphones to look realistic. The pen tool was frustrated and took many times to get the right flow of wire, and then adding the brush to it was weird at first because it was the first time working with brushes. Ear buds were made with the paintbrush, just putting a dot at the end of the wire. And then putting fingers over the iPod. I spent a full day trying to get fingers to go over that iPod and look good. Eventually I got it, and it looks realistic enough. Next assignment: making abstract art with brushes, I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment