Friday, February 17, 2012

iPod Silhouette With BRUSHES!

My creation. My child. The project I've been working on for over a week. And I must admit I really like how it turned out! It was very difficult at first and I never would have created something that looked respectable with the pre-loaded Photoshop brushes. So the first day or so was downloading and searching for many different brushes on Brusheezy. At the end of the project I have 70 MB of Photoshop brush files on my flash drive. Next was adding the brushes to the right place while using the right color. I did the outer ones first, making them all basic fire colors because I wasn't sure how I wanted the more centralized brushes to look. After going through brush after brush I found the theme I wanted and went with it! All in all, fun project, really love using these cool brushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment