Friday, September 23, 2011

Quote - Revisited

This is my personal qoute, after I recieved input from my peers on how the original looked. The main problem I was told about for my first one was the size, and contrast to background, which I fixed through blog settings, and also making the fonts bigger. The next thing to fix, was over-all blandness of the quote. Originally, only "three" and "Leonardo da Vinci" were different colors, and different fonts. I decided to not only emphasize "three", but also how each type of person "sees". The first person sees automatically, so I used light blue as a color that represents tranquility, softness, understanding, and basically peace. The second type of person sees with help, so I decided green would fit, because it represents harmony, and emotional healing. Lastly, the third type of person does not see, which is why red was used, to underline hard feelings like rage, and evoke emotion in the reading. Leonardo and "three" are in purple which represents royalty, symbolizing power and nobility, which I thought would make the perfect emphasis on those two important things. The color also goes well with this cursive font, as majestic. I used the same alignment, with small adjustments such as decreasing the leading between lines slightly, becuase the feedback on the layout of the quote was well.

No comments:

Post a Comment