Thursday, May 30, 2013

Spring Final

So I basically died of stress during this final. Thanks Mrs. Klein. Especially those last 20 minutes when none of the rendering was working. For example, the window was supposed to have black around the moon, because it is night time. You can see the black in the reflection on the floor, but not straight through the window. I added a moon to the scene, thanks to my knowledge learned from the Alleyway scene.

I added a flame to the candle, done by fluid and emitter manipulation. Also added a wine bottle next to the goblet, originally to pour wine into it until I spent too long trying to get wine to work out and had to switch animation ideas. You can see the plate flying off the table in the background. And that darn white outside the window, still don't know where it came from.

Yaaaaaaay for moons. And eerie light reflections on the marble floor, which I textured.

I also textured the stones and wall behind them. The plate can be seen on the floor, after it falls.

Playblast of the plate flying off the table by.... MAGIC. 

Have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment