Thursday, December 15, 2011

Presents

This was probably the hardest and most time-consuming tutorial I've ever had to follow in this class. Many times certain things were left out in the tutorial so I would have to fill in the holes with what I thought would work best. It also took many times to get the boxes themselves right because one wrong move when making it 3D, including putting wrapping paper on wrong, and I would have to start over. I ended up starting completely over about 4 times. Also, some things in the tutorial were a little sloppy in which I decided to not follow exactly and embezzle my own touch on these holiday presents. Even though it was a rush to finish on the last day, I am proud of how it turned out with all the extra time I spent working on it. I even brought it to my house a few days to work on. Regardless of the difficulty, I liked to make it because of the fact that I had to do most of it on my own.

1 comment: