Wednesday, August 24, 2011

About Me

I'm a 14 year old, that has 3 sisters, and 2 brothers, making things around my house a little crazy at time. Early on in my child hood I learned about something I loved to do, by my older neighbor convincing me to be a part of short videos he like to make, whether they be skits, comedy, or very frequently, our attempt at scary videos. When I was older I started making my own videos and posting them to YouTube for my friends and family to see. I loved acting, filming, directing, producing, and above everything, editing. I loved editing videos because I could have a boring, raw video, and change it into a breathtaking final product. I've tried playing around with PhotoShop before, but I wasn't as into pictures as videos, so I let the trial expire and didn't use it again. I signed up for Grpahic Design because I thought it would fun, while adding to experience to this field in my life.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like your mega skilled with computers keep it up mang =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that have used photo shop before and that you want to gain another skill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have have a lot of sisters, and pineapples are great :)

    ReplyDelete